Semiconductor Engineering, Design, & Development Services
The Integrated Circuit (IC)/ ASIC wing of Cientra works on the principle of redefining the boundaries of innovation, especially in the development of silicon chips. Our semiconductor design solutions include RTL design, design verification, physical design, and analog layout services – and also provide RTL to GDSII services. We do this with the primary goal of helping technology companies monetize their expertise.
Semiconductor Design Services
As a domain expert, Semiconductor companies rely on our expansive experience of over 250 person-years to go from Silicon to System. Our technological solutions have helped businesses across the Mobile, Consumer, Automotive, Aviation, and Industrial sectors. Combining an entrepreneurial zeal and extensive knowledge, Cientra has provided services, and complete turnkey solutions in the Digital, Analog and Mixed Signal, and Embedded Software space – also setting high standards in the area of microelectronics.
Developing feature-rich chipsets
From design to architecture, team Cientra is adept at developing, testing, and validating materials used.
Setting up an ecosystem
We help our partners setup a complete support system around their new product by institutionalizing industry-recognized processes. Our analog and mixed signal skills cover the entire spectrum – from design to GDSII and physical validation.
Analog and Mixed Signal Design Services
In a highly digital environment, we believe that systems need to talk to each other and the outside world. These connections require analog components.
Our extensive experience in developing components across domains such as Power Management, Data Converters, Clock Circuits, and high-speed Communication Interfaces has made us the preferred solution provider for global leading enterprises. We can ramp up high-speed analog blocks or a low power and area-constrained design as well as reduce full chip level simulation time by creating accurate Analog models at the block and full chip levels.
Our AMS (Analog Mixed Signal) Design Services include:
- Architecture planning and feasibility Analysis
- Circuit design and simulations
- Layout design and Verification
- Performance and Functional Modeling
- Mixed Signal Verification and Co-Simulation
- Design and Layout Migrations
- Engineering Sample validation
- DC-DC Converters (Buck/Boost)
- Li-Ion Chargers
- Switched Capacitor Voltage Regulator
- Charge Pump
- MOSFET Drivers
- Motor Driver
- Low Power POR/BOD
- High Precision BGRs
- High Precision Temperature Sensor
- Constant Current Sink-LED Driver
- Low Power Crystal Oscillator, RC Oscillator
- Low Jitter PLL and DLL Designs
- Clock Buffers and Dividers
- SAR, Sigma Delta, and Pipeline ADCs
- DAC with high speed, low power, and a rail-to-rail buffer
- Read Out ICs for Accelerometers
High Speed Interfaces
- LVDS and CML Drivers
- USB 2.0/3.0, PCIe Gen 2/3
- Server Interconnect 10/11.2 Gbps
- General Purpose IO Library
- High Speed SERDES at 5 -12 Gbps
- PHY Porting: MIPI, USB, HDMI, PCIe, DDR etc.
- Porting design from the same node of one FAB to another
- Porting design from same FAB but different node
- Feature enhancement or removal etc.
VLSI Design Services
The ever-growing demand for bigger, more powerful, and discrete systems is growing day by day. Product companies are looking to maximize performance and minimize size. They are constantly on the lookout for more efficient ways to reduce power consumption, while improving performance on an ever-shrinking chip – all the while trying to stay ahead in a rapidly-evolving ecosystem.
Time and again Cientra has innovated to build efficient digital systems. Our expertise allows us to partner quickly to build innovative architectures and systems on a chip. we have been able to rapidly turn around highly robust and functional systems on the smallest of silicon wafers, with the most stringent power requirements – all this owing to our domain expertise in SoCs, ASICs, and FPGA to ASIC conversion services.
Our Digital Design Group:
- Possesses top system-level expertise to quickly integrate customer’s vision into an ASIC-based solution
- Specializes in high speed, high reliability, and low power designs
- Owns capabilities in various design and verification languages, tools, and methodologies that are integral to achieving successful, affordable
- System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions
- Has proven expertise in cutting-edge EDA tools and the latest FinFET nodes
ASIC / FPGA Design Development
Emulation & Post Silicon Validation
We understand, how critical it is to find the right Semiconductor design services partner, and also, wrong decision-making can be expensive.
Cientra has offices in India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Noida), the USA, and Germany.
To know how we are different from other Semiconductor design companies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
START A CONVERSATION
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
© 2018 Copyright Cientra Techsolution Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved